With our BI expertise, we transform vast amounts of unstructured data into customizable reports enhanced with interactive dashboards for desktop and mobile. All solutions are supported by scalable backends to withstand high load.
The goal of business intelligence is to transform raw data into organized information that can be used to provide insights that business leaders can apply to make well-informed decisions. Business data analysts rely on business intelligence (BI) tools to help them generate decision models for decision making. To build data analytic dashboards, visual presentations, or data reports from collections of data, you can benefit from the use of (BI) tools to help with the process.
Business intelligence (BI) consists of:
- Large public and private collections of data: Private collections are information sets supplied by
the organization’ s data collection methods.
- Technological tools and skill sets: This includes online analytical data procedures, database development and management, warehousing of data, and information technology (IT) for business programs and applications.
Key Service Offering
- Data Discovery, Warehousing and ETL
- Reporting and Interactive Dashboards
- OLAP and Data Visualization
- Mobile Business Intelligence